All parts located SE QLD, happy to meet up in Bris at a time and place of my convenience or will post most parts at whatever it cost, if youre serious I'll weight and measure and let you know. Contact by PM.

1. HKS T51R Kai: journal bearing. In great condition, like new inside. Only 150-200kms on it since new Exhaust wheel and shaft fitted costing me $1300-1400 from memory by MTQ turbos, qld. Comes with all fittings, clamps, flanges pictured, thickwall stainless turbo manifold made by me, real Turbosmart 50mm Pro Gate and screamer pipe, Greddy BOV, Spare rear housing with welded pipe for external gate. This is the turbo of all our dreams, sounds like no other, will make huge HP. Fits in similar position to factory hks mani, dont ask if it will fit with gay air pumps etc.

$2800 firm, like me.

Due to the size and wanting to mount the turbo low I had to grind a small amount off a spot on the front runner of my LIM for 2-3mm clearance, a tiny matching amount on the compressor housing.

2: Used FD rotor housings, some wear, couple of minor scratches. Still ok chrome, definitely useable for a budget conscious rebuild. Prefer to sell in person so no one can be unhappy with condition. $500 ono
(Also have a used crank, set of irons and a pair of rotors suitable for machining to 3mm seals, would be great for someone wanting to try building their own motor for $50 extra to SE qld members only, Irons are real heavy so will not post).

3: Mazda dealer service manuals for series 6 FD, printed 1992. These are in good condition, couple of greasy finger marks. Unavailable to customers, you had to get these from a sympathetic dealer, I was told these came from Townsville Mazda. Very useful if you have an aus spec or early fd. $350

4: Xtreme Rotaries porting templates for Extend Port: Made by the well respected aussie rotary shop, these are in good nick, used once. $100

5: 54mm Socket for 13B flywheel nut, 3/4 drive, includes 1/2 adaptor. $20

6: Mazdatrix Rebuild DVD: Very useful to put on and watch as you rebuild your engine. $20

Cheers,

Stretch